CONLANG  February 2004, Week 1

CONLANG February 2004, Week 1

Trnerdzh Phonology and Grammar (long)

Etak <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:41:27 -0500

Hello!
   I've just completed a basic grammar of my language
and would like to know what you think.  I hope I've
got the various linguistic terms right. :)  The
grammar still needs work as it can't handle more
complex things yet.  And I'm planning on throwing some
irregular nouns and verbs into the mix to make things
interesting.
   So, for your entertainment and amusement, comments
and critique:

-----Trnerdzh Phonology-----

   Sounds appear with Trnerdzh romanization first
and CXS phonetic transcriptions in slashes when it is
different.