CONLANG  April 2004, Week 2

CONLANG April 2004, Week 2

Re: Obsessed with Mouth Noises

Tim May <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:00:45 +0100

David's message (which makes a number of good points) came through
without line breaks, making it a little hard to read in my client;
I've reformatted it and reproduce it below for others who might have
the same problem.  (I've also added right-chevron-indentation to
Gary's passages, in addition to David's pseudo-guillemet-quotes - I
hope he doesn't mind.)

David Peterson wrote at 2004-04-10 03:53:47 (-0400)