CONLANG  April 2004, Week 4

CONLANG April 2004, Week 4

Re: Philippine Spanish (was Re: Questions about Tagalog)

J Y S Czhang <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 05:07:59 EDT

In a message dated 2004:04:22 05:34:56 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>(IIRC Hanuman Czhang sent this the other day-- gracias)

    ::monkeybrain-stunned look:: I did  o_0?
    AiYah! Are you sure it wasn't onna the other pidcreo* hip cats like David
Peterson <[log in to unmask]> or Barry Garcia or Victor Medrano?

 * a manga-ization of pidgin-creole

In a message dated 2004:04:22 06:21:52 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>Ah. Well. Sorry. I noticed. The memory slips a cog de vez en cuando.

    I did, too. But like Roger, I frikkin' brain-farted - as ya can see...
mea culpa... ::smacks self on brain-case::

AND so that this message has a chunky-monkey bit more to it than just Higher
Primate chatterin' & blips in the conlang list continuum...
    I include these big ol'  bytes o' heavymetalinguistics *KLuNK-KLanG!*: