CONLANG  July 2004, Week 3

CONLANG July 2004, Week 3

LLL Weekly Update #02/2004

Jörg Rhiemeier <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:38:59 +0200

Hallo!

This is my second weekly update on the activities of the League of Lost
Languages.  The second week has seen a bit less of activity than the
first week, and nothing has been posted to the lostlangs list
since Wednesday.  (But instead of complaining, I's perhaps better
post something - actually, I have a few things under preparation
for the list.)  We briefly touched the question whether or not
_Homo erectus_ had language (let alone WRITING), and arcanesock
posted a bit about his Hifahoshach language.  Jan and I discussed
how many speakers a linguistic minority may have without making
a difference for history.

We now also have a page on the Conlang Wiki:

http://talideon.com/concultures/wiki/?doc=LeagueOfLostLanguages

Have a nice weekend!

Greetings,

Jörg.