CONLANG  October 2004, Week 3

CONLANG October 2004, Week 3

Re: Very early new sketch

"H. S. Teoh" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:33:13 -0700

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 03:33:09PM -0500, Cian Ross wrote:
> ...of a conlang that popped into my head one night recently:
> http://crlh.tzo.org/~cian/CR/conlang/kyet.html

Wow, I wish conlangs can pop into my head already in such an
elaborated form like that!

> I'm not sure yet whether I'm going to pursue it further.  Comments
> are most welcome and requested.
[...]

The phonology reminds me of Russian somehow... is that intentional?

Now, I like the idea of a plural and a super-plural. I think that's
what Tatari Faran needs, two degrees of plurality. :-)

For the rest... not much comment yet, except that now I feel like I
should take a more careful look at vowel harmony than I have so far.

We are in class, we are supposed to be learning, we have a teacher... Is it
too much that I expect him to teach me??? -- RL