CONLANG  November 2004, Week 1

CONLANG November 2004, Week 1

Re: Fw: Need some help with terms: was "rhotic miscellany"

Sally Caves <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 7 Nov 2004 10:07:34 -0500

LOL!!  Ha ha ha!  What a heartwarming message, Marcos, and I thank you
heartily for it!  The things this list makes us do!  (Because I too spent a
disturbing amount of time in front of the mirror, with my fingers in my
gurgling mouth, much to the annoyance of my husband.)  Apologies accepted,
and please accept mine.  I'm in the midst of a migraine.  I promise
everybody that if I do find my retainer, or the plaster cast of my mouth, I
won't take a picture of it and post it on the web.