CONLANG  November 2004, Week 1

CONLANG November 2004, Week 1

Re: Tatari Faran: volition, verb complements, phonology update, and more

Sally Caves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:43:52 -0500

Well, you know, Teoh, I'm a great admirer or your inventions, and I love all
things volitive (as opposed to volatile).  :)  If it has a feature that
resembles the volitional in Teonaht, then I cannot doubt that Tatari Faran
will keep me, at least, pleasantly engaged on-line!  :) :) :)