CONLANG  November 2004, Week 1

CONLANG November 2004, Week 1

Re: qT (and not qs) in Q'en|gai

Ray Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Nov 2004 18:38:39 +0000

On Tuesday, November 2, 2004, at 12:58 , Henrik Theiling wrote:

> Dear fellow Conlangers!
>
> The High Council for Q'en|gai Language Affairs (HCQLA) likes to
> announce the following.
>
>     The High Council made the (preliminarily) final decision to
>     introduce a /qT/ consonant cluster into the Q'en|gai language.
[etc. snipped]

      :-D

Thanks, Henrik (Note: I spelled it properly this time   :)

You've cheered me up no end on this dismal, grey November morning!

Ray
http://home.freeuk.com/ray.brown
Anything is possible in the fabulous Celtic twilight,
which is not so much a twilight of the gods
as of the reason."      [JRRT, "English and Welsh" ]