CONLANG  March 2005, Week 2

CONLANG March 2005, Week 2

Name mangling (Was: Re: First Sound Recording of Asha'ille!)

Christian Thalmann <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Mar 2005 01:52:11 -0000

--- In [log in to unmask], Andreas Johansson <andjo@F...> wrote:

> If [to~:] is correct, the most natural adaption to Meghean would be
_Toh_
> [toG~], I suppose.

[G~]?  That's rather original, albeit Orkish-sounding to me...
kinda like the velar analogon to /F/.  I liked it better when
Meghean nasals didn't lenit.  And since we're at it, I'm also
not fond of the looks of , though I believe you've had it
before.  But it's your lang after all...

-- Christian Thalmann