CONLANG  March 2005, Week 2

CONLANG March 2005, Week 2

Re: Psych Tests (Was Re: Anything else to declare?)

Carsten Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:47:29 -0500

I've also tried enneagram (at similarminds.com) now. It is more accurate I
think, telling me I'd be a 6 (anxious, introverted) with a strong 2
(perfectionist). It says further that I'd not be anti-social (well, at least
not completely). My psychartrist said I could be more extroverted and all if
I would be willing to work on my self-confidence. At least she said, there
more difficult cases than me.

At similarminds.com, they've also got other tests there, just for fun I
tried an intelligence test (the first one with the logical figures) and had
54%, which means that I passed the test with 54% more correct answers than
the average. But they said as well, that internet users are averagely more
intelligent than non-internet users.