Monospaced Font

CONLANG  April 2005, Week 1

CONLANG April 2005, Week 1

Re: Advanced English to become official!

"Pascal A. Kramm" <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 2 Apr 2005 13:52:06 -0500

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 09:56:57 +0100, Joe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Problem is, Pascal's German, so it's bound to be imperfect.

Oh my, what an ugly arrogant attitude >:(
I can really hear the contempt in your voice... Why don't you say right
away: "Germans are lower than dirt."
Let me guess, American? Even if you think that that makes you better than
anyone else, I have news for you: IT DOESN'T.
That attitude is sadly quite common among Americans... but I also know
enough Americans which are very nice, so you can't make any generalizations
there.

> I think there should be a few modifications.

Well, then go and create your own spelling reform, rather than talking
someone else's work bad just because he's a "German".

--
Pascal A. Kramm, author of:
Shinsei: http://www.choton.org/shinsei/