CONLANG  August 2005, Week 2

CONLANG August 2005, Week 2

Re: Mixed person plurals: gender & the (in/ex)clusive distinction; !Ora

tomhchappell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:35:39 -0000

Hello, Rodlox, and thanks for writing.

Some of this reply should probably go to the list,
but most of it should probably just go to you as an individual.
Nevertheless, I'm sending all of it to the list.

Thanks for reading the thread, and contributing a comment,
by the way.