CONLANG  September 2006, Week 4

CONLANG September 2006, Week 4

Should we have a relay-queue?

taliesin the storyteller <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:24:55 +0200

Notice that the to-field goes to two different places and remove one of
them on reply please.

I've just finished a text that would do well for starting a relay and it
got me to thinking: should we have a queue of unused relay-starters?
That way, if anyone felt like running a relay he, she or it could pick
the topmost text and make a relay out of it, leaving the original author
out of the loop if need be. The entries in the queue would be like a
finished link in the chain: original,