Help for SCUBA-L Archives

SCUBA-L Archives

SCUBA-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

SCUBA-L Home

SCUBA-L  June 2007, Week 3

SCUBA-L June 2007, Week 3

Re: Status on all Things Brac, -hh how goes things?

"Marv Gozum @ CI Server" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:14:05 -0400

BTW: pictures worth 1000 words but not sure it will distribute to the
list so there is a bcc to you hh!

here's coral spawning off season in jpg, I've preserve the exif data
so one can correlate this with timing and full moons etc.,

there is also a video but its too big to attach, more later!