CONLANG  October 2007, Week 4

CONLANG October 2007, Week 4

Re: HELP Open Office writer

"Mark J. Reed" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:35:40 -0400

There is AFAIK no shorter way.  Mixing orientations is one of many
tasks that should have simple options but instead require that you
define custom page styles.  (Another such task is any sort of
nonuniform page numbering: skipping numbers, mixing numbered and
non-numbered pages, mixing roman and arabic numerals, etc.). That
said, creating styles is not hard and building a library of them can
come in handy.  And at least they make it easy to change the style of
a page...

--
Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>