TEI-L Archives

TEI-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

Monospaced Font

TEI-L Home

TEI-L  December 2007

TEI-L December 2007

Re: What's the appropriate attribute for this?

Dot Porter <[log in to unmask]>

Dot Porter <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:04:46 -0500

On Dec 20, 2007 9:35 PM, Conal Tuohy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Afternoon Dot! :-)

And now it's morning again! I really wish we didn't have to deal with
this time difference.

Unfortunately I don't have the time or energy today (the last workday
before a well deserved vacation!) to answer all your points - which
are very good ones. I think we just very basically disagree on how
@facs should be used, and I wish that this issue had come up when
Council was working out the specifics of facsimile. In any case, I
agree with you that the TEI Council needs to revisit the Guidelines
and clarify this soon. And I promise to abide by whatever decision
they make :-0

Dot

--
Dot Porter, University of Kentucky