CONLANG  February 2008, Week 2

CONLANG February 2008, Week 2

Re: Conlang books collection on Amazon

Amanda Babcock Furrow <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:18:07 -0500

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 02:47:39PM -0800, Sai Emrys wrote:

> links, and making a whole set of links (with price estimates,
> pictures, etc) in a pretty arrangement is beyond that. A widget isn't.
> :-P

True!  The widget is the best way of showing the books graphically,
from a how-much-work standpoint.  However, I note that there is a link
"http://www.zazzle.com/conlangs*" coded in just above the Zazzle
widget; a similar presentation would benefit the Amazon widget.

> If we had someone willing to do design work on our website (any
> takers? services are donations too) then perhaps this could be
> solved...

Wish I could, sorry.

> I *think* I got everything from the recommendations thread that wasn't
> language-specific.

*remembers now*  Ah, *that* thread...

> All added.

Cool!

> P.S. Your reply-to is weird; it double-lists CONLANG in addition to
> your personal address.

It is a Mail-Followup-To:, not a Reply-To:

The copy from CONLANG has a Reply-To: set to the list, and retains the
dual Mail-Followup-To:.  This is correct:

"Mail-Followup-To targets "followups" intended to be read by all the
original recipients as well.  Reply-To targets "replies" directly to the
author."
http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2003-July/019145.html

(I didn't know about any of this till I checked.)

Amanda