CONLANG  June 2008, Week 2

CONLANG June 2008, Week 2

Making your language sound nice

Michael Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:26:50 -0700

Hello,
        I am a very amateur conlanger. I have been fiddling with making a
language for a few years now. I've lurked on this list and have read some
conlang related websites. I've been working on it on and off (mostly off). I
was doing pretty well developing my language, but then something happened
that has me kind of stumped. I've been able to come up with root words that
I like but sometimes when I modify these words using the grammar I developed
I end up with words that are hard to pronounce or even words that sound
terrible to my ears. It may be easier to expl