CONLANG  August 2008, Week 3

CONLANG August 2008, Week 3

Re: Books at Lulu.com

taliesin the storyteller <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 17 Aug 2008 16:56:59 +0200

* Rick Harrison said on 2008-08-17 05:53:16 +0200
> If you're a collector you might want to own a copy of Basic
> Sileerian. I reviewed it on my blog...
>
> http://langbreeze.blogspot.com/2008/06/book-of-week-3.html

I have very limited room for books (out of shelves and I buy
quite a few sf paperbacks in a year) and since your review
wasn't glowing...

> I made the following terse handwritten list of Lulu items that
> I intend to buy "someday"... maybe it can help in your
> searches --
>
> /../
> Vinyar Tengwar

I went with the oldest of these, VT 1-10. Now I know how Lulu
makes its money, it gotta be in the freight! Two VTs+IL made the
freight more expensive than the books again while 3 VTs+IL made
the freight slightly less than the books...

Almost a reason for getting an ISBN that, making it easy to
order Lulu-books from outside Lulu itself. But of course, ISBNs
don't come cheap...

t.