CONLANG  December 2008, Week 3

CONLANG December 2008, Week 3

Re: Anyone got unsubscribed unvoluntarily lately?

Sai Emrys <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Dec 2008 04:14:15 -0800

Any chance you could get records of the full headers used on these fake
unsubscribe emails? Might be some commonality that's filterable.

It'd be a pain, though... somehow I doubt standard listserv software has
that capability.

Or perhaps you could require manual confirmation to unsubscribe?

- Sai