Help for TEI-L Archives

TEI-L Archives

TEI-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

TEI-L Home

TEI-L  July 2009

TEI-L July 2009

Re: Anybody used a CMS like Drupal or Joomla to publish TEI documents?

Athanasios Velios <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:52:12 +0000

We have been using drupal for publishing XML documents using the XML
content module: http://drupal.org/project/xmlcontent This is still in
development, but it works well.

It is also worth mentioning this effort: http://code.google.com/p/x2o/
which is basically combining the philosophy (and code) from drupal with
a pure XML database. Not much has been happening recently though.

Thanasis

--
Dr. Athanasios Velios
Ligatus Research Unit