Re: CV XSLT and Markup advice?

Sebastian Rahtz <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Jul 2009 18:50:49 +0100

As I think James is saying, this is really a bibliographical
problem.

The job application flim-flam saying you got a cake-making
badge in scouts, and have really great team skills, is hand-crafted
anew each anyway (I hope); what gets you the job is the covering letter
or form where you explain why you meet the criteria.

So the mechanical bit is the academic transcript which some people
need for a CV, and that's mostly covered by publication
in the most general sense. The challenge is recording
software activities, of course.

--
Sebastian Rahtz

Sólo le pido a Dios