CONLANG  August 2009, Week 3

CONLANG August 2009, Week 3

Re: Postman Pat

Carsten Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:44:29 +0200

Philip Newton schrieb:
> How would you address a letter or a postcard in your conlang --
> especially if there's a conworld to go with it?

I have thought a *little* about this (taking my own address):

Krisyān Tebamaya (Name)
Pelang, 130’ Krn. Prangkay (City, House No., Street)
Hasa/Alamanye (State/Country)

In a village you wouldn't need to indicate the number of the house.
Also, at 194,000 inhabitants Kassel would be kind of a metropolis for my
conpeople I think.

My 2¢
Carsten