CONLANG  August 2009, Week 4

CONLANG August 2009, Week 4

Re: Tariatta (was Re: Translation exercise !!)]

Eugene Oh <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:21:25 +0800

I agree with Larry, Tariatta is a pretty language. (: The case endings
remind me of Finnish, and of my conlang, Tannaean (native name Eleena Kuuvo,
"Elenian Language"), which was conceived of as Finnish Mandarin.
The sample text you provided also interested me in trying to translate it
into my own conlangs, and I am starting a new thread for it.

Thank you for the information. (: