Help for BIKE-TO-BROWN Archives

BIKE-TO-BROWN Archives

BIKE-TO-BROWN@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

BIKE-TO-BROWN Home

BIKE-TO-BROWN  October 2009

BIKE-TO-BROWN October 2009

Re: District bans biking and walking to school

Shriram Krishnamurthi <[log in to unmask]>

Shriram Krishnamurthi <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Oct 2009 09:23:29 -0400

Even better, they have to leave after the school buses -- that means,
what, the schools are worried that their own buses are the most likely
to run over kids?

(This seems especially insane since school buses tend to ply the city
streets before the traffic hits and before it gets too dark in these
northern latitudes.  So biking home before or with the buses seems
especially safe.)

Shriram