CONLANG  October 2009, Week 3

CONLANG October 2009, Week 3

A new conlang is born

Jörg Rhiemeier <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 18 Oct 2009 15:38:42 +0200

Hallo!

I have made a new conlang as a part of a diachronic evolution relay
that is currently going on in the ZBB:

< http://www.joerg-rhiemeier.de/Conlang/cetazo.html >

The language is spoken in the world of Akana

< http://akana.superlush.co.uk/~akana/index.php/Main_Page >

and is a descendant of Proto-Westen by Deiniol Jones

< http://www.deinioljones.net/conlangs/western/proto.htm >

Çetázó is not something that ripened over the years; indeed,
it was cobbled together in a fortnight.  Nevertheless, I feel
that I made a decent job of it, given the briefness of time
I had to complete it (actually, it was one day overdue).

... brought to you by the Weeping Elf