CONLANG  November 2009, Week 2

CONLANG November 2009, Week 2

Registration for Conlang/Concultural Card Exchange

Amanda Babcock Furrow <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Nov 2009 00:41:16 -0500

Ok, we are ready to register everyone's preferences for the exchange.  To make
this easier if it catches on as a multi-year thing, we're going to do it by
filling out profiles at the new Conlang/Concultural Card Exchange website,
http://exchange.conlang.org.  Please head on over and let me know if I've missed
anything.

tylakhlp'f,
Amanda