CONLANG  January 2010, Week 5

CONLANG January 2010, Week 5

Re: Questions about Con(art)lang usage in day to day lives

Benct Philip Jonsson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Jan 2010 23:34:04 +0100

On 2010-01-27 Roger Mills wrote:
> Back in the 60s my 2 cats at that time knew and responded to 3
> words of Indonesian-- luar 'out', makan 'eat', susu 'milk'

Back around 1970 I and my grandparents' dog
learned English concurrently and for the same
reason: to listen in on conversation that wasn't
meant for us! :-)  The dog would go completely
bananas every time someone used the word _ut_
'out' in any context, includingt things like
"out in the kitchen", so t