Our group is beginning to address the issue of how to modify the clinical
workload for older PEM physicians. If any of you work in groups that have
addresssed this issue, your response to this survey would be greatly
1) What modifications in the clinical workload has your group developed for
2) At what age do physicians in your group become eligible for these
3) What changes in salary/compensation occur when an older physician begins
working a modified schedule?
4) How satisfied are the older physicians with the plan your group has
5) As older physicians have started to work a modified schedule, how has
this affected the younger physicians in the group?
If your group has a written plan for older physicians, and you are able to
share it, please send it to my email address noted below. Thanks.
Marty Klatzko, M.D.
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
[log in to unmask]
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: