Help for TEI-L Archives

TEI-L Archives

TEI-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

TEI-L Home

TEI-L  May 2010

TEI-L May 2010

Re: US State Department Case Study on Text Analytics Using TEI Annotator

Joe Wicentowski <[log in to unmask]>

Joe Wicentowski <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 May 2010 12:48:53 -0400

Dear TEI list,

I'm afraid Ward has misspoken.  The Office of the Historian and
Syntactica are working on a TEI annotator tool together, but this is
not complete yet and thus has *not* yet been used in any content you
see on the Office of the Historian website.  The website launched in
its current form in March 2009.  Syntactica has provided the Office of
the Historian support and development since September 2009.

Joe