Dear TEI users,
This is a reminder for those of you interested in the excellent workshops
offered before the TEI members meeting in November that the cut-off date for
workshops with enrollment numbers below a cost-recovery level is Wednesday
Sep. 15. Although registrations are accepted until Sep. 30, the program
committee will look at enrollment figures on Sep. 15 to determine which
workshops will be held -- this is also to give those who registered for a
workshop that had to be canceled a chance to switch to another one.
If you are interested in a workshop, register now!
Information about the workshops is at the conference site:
As a reminder, here is a short list of the offerings:
* Pipeline-processing of TEI-XML documents with XProc (Norm Walsh )
* Introduction to XQuery as a tool for TEI users (Michael Sperberg-McQueen)
* Building interactive tools with XForms (Michael Sperberg-McQueen)
* Understanding ODD: A full introduction to the TEI's own metalanguage
* TEI for Transcriptions of Speech (Andreas Witt et.al.)
* Encoding documents, encoding the Genesis (Elena Pierazzo, Malte Rehbein)
Registrations are accepted at the TEI webshop:
We hope to see you all in Zadar come November!
Christian Wittern for the International Program Committee TEI MM 2010
Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University
47 Higashiogura-cho, Kitashirakawa, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8265, JAPAN