CONLANG  October 2010, Week 2

CONLANG October 2010, Week 2

Re: TECH: Optimality Theory Tableaux Manipulator?

Patrick Dunn <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Oct 2010 23:41:39 -0500

Praat has *everything* in it.  It's exhausting.

--
I have stretched ropes from steeple to steeple; garlands from window
to window; golden chains from star to star, and I dance.  --Arthur