CONLANG  October 2010, Week 4

CONLANG October 2010, Week 4

Re: A method of generating "flavored" words

Arthaey Angosii <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:42:04 -0700

On Sat, Aug 5, 2006 at 1:36 AM, Yahya Abdal-Aziz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Got a script, say in Python?

So my Ruby script is only, like, 4 years late to the party... :) But I
need me some rapid conlanging, because I want a new
naming-language-quality conlang before NaNoWriMo starts on November
1st. It was faster to write this script than do the conlanging
directly, so I win. ;)

Download the script here:
http://www.arthaey.com/tech/programming/flavored-words.html

Feature requests and bug reports welcome. Script has only been tested
with Ruby 1.8.7 on Linux.

Now, who has a good source of several different natlang wordlists? :)

--
AA