CONLANG  January 2011, Week 3

CONLANG January 2011, Week 3

Re: URGENT (<4 hours): Info needed for journalist re conlang novels

Peter Bleackley <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:35:28 +0000

staving Sai:
> London Times journalist just called. Book was just published in Paris:
> Frederik Wurst, "Ward". In a conlang. Haven't found any source for
> this yet online, don't know any further details.
>
> Please respond ASAP w/ whatever other information you can give about
> novels in conlangs (or vice versa). I talk to him again at 14:00 CST.
> Feel free to respond directly to me or [log in to unmask], or on list.

I first started to work on KhangaÞyagon as part of a fantasy novel I've
been trying to write. I've made more progress with the language than the
book, however.

Pete