CONLANG  March 2011, Week 2

CONLANG March 2011, Week 2

Re: Request for Lexicons

Richard Littauer <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Mar 2011 00:36:19 +0000

All I need is the conlang word. Tab delimited is probably easier, and in a
spreadsheet is actually the best. Thanks! I'll look at the texts, too. Those
should be enough - I don't need this to be entirely exhaustive, I'm running
very limited tests because I won't be running these through iterated
learning models...although...I could.....hmmmmmmmm

As far as citation goes - what do you guys think is normal for this? First
name, last name, title of language, date accessed, site? I guess that's it,
right? Name of language.

I forgot to mention: *if possible, a list of your orthographic conventions
is incredibly helpful*, especially in the case if digraphs.