BIKE-TO-BROWN Archives

BIKE-TO-BROWN@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

BIKE-TO-BROWN Home

BIKE-TO-BROWN  May 2011

BIKE-TO-BROWN May 2011

Re: Stop signs

"Williams, Geoffrey" <[log in to unmask]>

Williams, Geoffrey

Thu, 26 May 2011 10:44:51 -0400

Hey - we can preach to the choir, we can preach to the congregation. I
just don't want to get run over by either one!

Even the choir and the congregation need reminders and
re-affirmations!  Now, they need to go spread the word.  Social media,
pass it around, make positive suggestions to your friends who may get
a bike.  Be a role model in practice, but a little vocal advocacy
never hurts!

Geoff Williams
Leduc Bioimaging Facility Manager
Brown University