CONLANG  July 2011, Week 3

CONLANG July 2011, Week 3

Re: quotes on Frath (was: A verbless language)

David Peterson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:39:43 -0700

I wanted to post this reply on the 13th, but CALS was down for a while, so here it is.

A number of quotes and translations have already been collected over at CALS—and the list can be expanded:

http://cals.conlang.org/translation/

It seems like as good a place as any to collect quotes/translations.

David Peterson
LCS President
www.conlang.org