CONLANG  September 2011, Week 2

CONLANG September 2011, Week 2

Re: Qardh!

Koppa Dasao <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Sep 2011 18:37:16 +0200

Wow! I haven't gotten that far yet, but I'll look forward to it.

Koppa Dasao
___
Гłо ƕамас інтер Мор δегај ƕамас ін моłі не ƒłемітеłі, мітеłі.
Gro hamaz intex Mox degaj hamaz in mori ne fremiteri, miteri.
May they in Death receive the peace they didn't get in dying.
___
Sent with GMail
www.gmail.com