CONLANG  September 2011, Week 2

CONLANG September 2011, Week 2

Re: "I wish to make a complaint" (was Re: Lesson Learned)

Sam Stutter <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 11 Sep 2011 13:34:28 +0100

Buesontu i te caennato il su atsa i ugne nalliggari.
/pɛ'sõ.tʊ ɪ te kẽ'na.tɒ ɪl sʊ 'at.sa ɪ 'ʊ̃ɲ.e na.lɪ'ʃa.ɹɪ/

Dana, I completely *get* your transcription in the Latin alphabet, apart from I just wondered why you chose "l" for /k/?