CONLANG  January 2012, Week 4

CONLANG January 2012, Week 4

A Drama of Conlangs

James Hyett <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 22 Jan 2012 16:27:21 +0000

Hello again!I'll try not to let the formatting get too messed up this time...So, I've been thinking recently of writing a short, one-act play possibly to use in next year's season of a local amateur drama festival, about conlangs. The basic story I had in mind was set in some sort of wartime type thing (nothing too serious, not much tragedy) between different conlangs, fighting against those that speak differently to themselves. A group of people get kicked out of their respective groups, decide