CONLANG  January 2012, Week 5

CONLANG January 2012, Week 5

Re: Introduction and A Question for the Group

Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:56:50 -0500

I didn't start off using Lisle, I was in a group, and there was a series of
exercises that had made up words. I was removed from the group due to
repeatedly not following directions, and started realizing I needed to have
an idea of how to create a kanguage, so I looked at the Lck, and I think it
was too short, and since I can't read print, I couldn't get the book
of-line. I'm awaiting Lisle to finish the Worldbuilding book, so I can get
that and the culture-building book, as I tend to be inconsistent with
worldbuilding, and people in my world-creation group are getting tired of my
inconsistencies. Same thing with the otuline method I'm employing for
novels, I bought fiction writing lectures containing the Snowflake method,
so once and for all, I can finally have finished products without having
them bounce around all over the place. That's why I like guidelines. So I
still have the words I got from the group, but and adding tips from Lisle,
and am preparing a vocabulary rule sheet. I have to prepare versions of her
worksheets, since otherwise I'm sure I'd be using copywrited material, and
one, I've begun, and two, I plan to post my language to yours and my
worldbuilding group, and three, it wouldn't be practical.
Nicole Andrews

Pen name Mellissa Green
Budding novelist