CONLANG  February 2012, Week 4

CONLANG February 2012, Week 4

Re: Newspeak was Re: [CONLANG] quick vocab/sociology survey

Brian Woodward <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Feb 2012 07:23:26 -0600

Honestly I don't know how I've gotten by so long without reading 1984, considering how many times people have recommended it to me. It sounds incredible! Thanks for the explanation.

Sent from my iPhone