CONLANG  May 2012, Week 4

CONLANG May 2012, Week 4

Re: any magnificent online natlang dictionaries?

Wm Annis <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 26 May 2012 08:41:53 -0500

In the off chance anyone else is interested in how I'm generating
these graphs:

    http://lingweenie.org/conlang/maps/

There may be cleverer ways to do this, but I always keep in mind
the sage advice of Brian Kernighan, "debugging is twice as hard as
writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code
as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to
debug it."

--
wm