PEDIATRIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE OPPORTUNITIES
SAINT PETER’S UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
NEW BRUNSWICK, NEW JERSEY
Saint Peter’s University Hospital is seeking a Medical Director and an attending PEDS/PEDS EM physician of our Pediatric Emergency Department
Position offers competitive package, stable team, seasoned and supportive ED leadership.
Ideal candidate for directorship has board certification in Pediatric Emergency Medicine with some administrative experience.
Qualifications for attending position: BC/BE PEDS EM,BC PEDS with ED experience.
EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT AND HOSPITAL INFORMATION:
• 60,000 annual ED visits of which 20,000 are Pediatric patients
• BRAND NEW ED construction starting early 2012 expanding ED to 55 beds
• 33 hours of Pediatric Emergency Medicine coverage per day
• Affiliation with Drexel University College of Medicine and The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
• McKesson Electronic Medical Record
• Scribe Program
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• NEW Compensation Plan with competitive Base plus RVU/Incentive Compensation Model
• $15,000 Annual Discretionary Bonus
• Full Benefits – Health, 401(k) and Elective Deferral Plan, CME, etc.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Mark Van Wert
800-247-8060 ext. 25040
[log in to unmask]
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: