Monospaced Font

CONLANG  December 2012, Week 1

CONLANG December 2012, Week 1

Re: Conlang Exchange

Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 1 Dec 2012 17:29:00 -0500

Hello, conlangers, I think the spoken greeting cards is a good idea.
I'll have to check with Freedom Scientific to see what audio file sharing
site is accessible for my scree reader. What would the new rules be?
Would we provide translations in audio format? Also, what holdidays are we
talking about? I don't celebrate Christmas, and Yemorans have their own
holdiays. And how about birthdays, would we do birthday greetings? How about
sympathy greetings?

Emerging poet
Pen Name Mellissa Green
Budding novelist