CONLANG December 2012, Week 4

Re: Request for comments

Chris Crawford <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Dec 2012 15:34:56 -0500

I have Helfman's book on BlissSymbolics and it has influenced my thinking; the heavy use of the heart glyph is one of the ideas I stole from that.

Thanks for the link to PikTok; my earlier efforts to find it led to a 404 page.

I do faintly recall the meeting about the Muppets videogame and I recall only two things about it: it was held in New York City and a central theme (at least for me) was to retain the charm and innocence of the Muppets. Videogames back then were short on both those traits.