CONLANG  December 2012, Week 5

CONLANG December 2012, Week 5

Re: META: Off-topicness (Was: Consonant clusters)

Larry Sulky <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 30 Dec 2012 13:16:35 -0500

Thanks, J.M. This is a really good post and you've aired some legitimate
concerns. If the side discussion and resulting meta-discussion have no
other effect than to have prompted your post here, and perhaps follow-on
discussion and consideration of it, then they will have served a good
purpose.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

---larry

--
*Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day I
can hear her breathing. -- Arundhati Roy*