Monospaced Font

CONLANG  January 2013, Week 3

CONLANG January 2013, Week 3

Re: A Practice Conlang - For Your Enjoyment & Critiques

"J. M. DeSantis" <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:41:07 -0500

I know it was probably lost in the feed with all of these other
conversations going, but would anyone mind looking over the post I made
early on Saturday morning and offering some feedback?

Sincerely,
J. M. DeSantis
Writer - Illustrator

Official Website: jmdesantis.com <http://www.jmdesantis.com>