CONLANG  January 2013, Week 4

CONLANG January 2013, Week 4

Re: Is there a word for this?

Gary Shannon <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 26 Jan 2013 13:37:20 -0800

Interesting links. Thank you. I ordered a used copy of that book
(Grammar as Science).

Are you familiar with Link Grammars? I wrote a parser based on a link
grammar several years ago. Here's a good introduction:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/link/pub/www/papers/ps/LG-IWPT93.pdf

--gary