Richmond Emergency Physicians, Inc. is seeking BC/BE Pediatric Emergency Medical physicians to join and help develop a thriving pediatric emergency department at St. Mary’s Hospital in Richmond, VA.
The Pediatric Emergency Department
• A completely renovated, state of the art pediatric ED with 14 rooms.
• Family centered with a dedicated Child Life Specialist
• 21,000 patients annually with projected growth.
• Largest group of PEM physicians in central Virginia. Our physician group currently has 6 board certified PEM physicians, we are a highly motivated and energetic group looking to grow the department and local community of PEM. We are recruiting for 24/7 PEM coverage at St. Mary’s and possible expansion to other sites in the future.
• Opportunities for teaching with resident education.
• Offers excellent pediatric sub-specialty coverage, hospitalists and intensivists with 34 floor beds and 12 PICU beds.
• There is a dedicated pediatric transport team.
• Extremely competitive compensation
• Democratic physician-owned Emergency Medicine group
• Partnership track with no buy-in
• Malpractice insurance and tail coverage paid for employees
• Academic appointments through the University of Virginia
Located in central Virginia approximately 100 miles South of Washington, D.C., Richmond enjoys a perfect mix of seasonable weather. The city and surrounding counties offer a mix of rich history and contemporary urban living with world class museums, music venues and restaurants, as well as excellent school systems. Its central location also allows access to either mountains or beaches within a short 90 minute drive.
For further information please contact:
Elisabeth Rogers, MD
Richmond Emergency Physicians, Inc
[log in to unmask]
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: